Newfound Bridge of Motivation



Throughout these past couple of weeks, I've struggle with writing my blog and everything else. 🙁

As the pageant is only a couple of months away, you would think I would be determine more than ever to compete? Right? Unfortunately, it hasn't been feeling like that lately. It is interesting how everything is interconnected. At my job, I am a consultant and as a consultant, you are always looking for your next project, but it can take some time to find it. So recently, I was on the bench for a couple of weeks and I did enjoy it at first, but it started to drag on. Being on the bench can be plain boring because you are not really putting your knowledge to good use. (At least that is the way I see it, some may disagree) On the bench, I was proactively looking for my next role, but I was getting no responses so I started loosing hope in trying to find my next role. Weeks and weeks would past by and I still had nothing.😢

Looking back, I didn't realize how much work affected everything else in my life. For my pageant, I started getting disengaged. I was eating whatever I wanted and not working out as much as I wanted too.

Then I took a trip to San Francisco for my advocacy work for school choice and it hit me. Those couple of days I was in San Francisco, I was able to refuel my motivation. By spending some time with my colleagues at the Golden Gate Bridge, it reminded me that I have to keep moving forward, no matter what, especially since I am getting closer to the pageant competition weekend.

One of my colleagues from the trip gave me a book called "You are a Bada** How to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life" by Jen Sincero. This book came at the perfect time! When he handed me the book, it was a nice wake up call to stop doubting myself and realize my greatness! Even though I haven't read the book yet..... it was nice for my friend to think of me and bring me this book. It definitely came at a good time.🙂

The point of me sharing this with you is that it is normal to loose motivation. It happens to the best of us. Loosing motivation and picking it back up is not a weakness, it just makes you stronger. Try to find that newfound bridge of motivation, as I found mine in San Francisco, As they say if you fall 100 times, then you need to get up 101 times. We can't always be 24/7 motivated, but we have to remind ourselves why we started in the first place.😅😁

In San Francisco: I saw my newfound bridge of motivation.😃

I appreciate all my loyal readers who have constantly visited my blog every Wednesdays. I do want to apologize for not having anything written, but moving forward I will try my best to keep this blog live and lit!😊🔥 The pageant is only 2 months away and I think I can keep up the blog up for a couple more weeks! I have to give it my all!

Thanks to everyone who has supported me till this point and will continue to support me moving forward.💓

Comments

  1. I love this!! You're so amazing, Bee. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for constantly reading ! Love you too <3!

      Delete
  2. 💕💕💕 Love you LS. This was super engaging and very inspirational. Thank you for sharing. You’re so right - when you act with a purpose, it makes it a lot easier to push through during those times of decreased motivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you LS! Love you too! I am glad that you love it! Right, keep moving forward! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerability is Dope!...... said by Jiggy Yoon

It is just the beginning.....!