Scary Boo & Thrills!


About a week ago, it was Halloween and as we all know, it is the scariest time of the year. Boo!👻 From ghouls to monsters to haunted attractions, there are always mysteries that lie ahead. This is a time, where many of us push ourselves out of our comfort zone by trying something completely new and scary. Some people pay to go to a haunted attraction and others may watch scary movies with their eyes closed. Why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we put ourselves through the most scariest things during Halloween? I can tell you why! 😊We get a thrill from overcoming our fear. By walking through a haunted house alive or by watching an entire scary movie without closing our eyes, it makes us excited once it is all over. For Halloween, we face all the scariness that comes with this holiday and this is how we should face our life.😏

In life, there will always be scary moments and sometimes we may not want to face them, but we have to learn how to overcome our fears. Remember, "fear is temporary, regret is forever." We may be too nervous, too shy or just even scared to jump at the chance to face our fears, but would you rather try to overcome your fear or live your entire life wondering what if? When I got my acceptance into the pageant, I was freaked out to commit and say yes, but I knew if I didn't say yes I would regret my decision for the rest of my life. But imagine, if you overcame those scary moments you would get such a thrill like you do during Halloween! 😁😄

With some friends, facing our fear at the Eastern State Penitentiary for Halloween!😅


Today marks exactly 3 weeks away from the Miss PA USA pageant! Wow! Time has flown by? I can't believe that it has been 5 months since I got accepted to compete in the pageant.

Trust me, I am nervous and anxious. A part of me thinks I may trip when I get on stage lol. But I know that once the pageant is all over, I will get a thrill for conquering a goal that many people may not have the opportunity to complete.

In exactly 3 weeks, I will be faced with panelist for my personal interview.

In exactly 3 weeks, I will be strutting in my swimsuit that I just brought this weekend.

In exactly 3 weeks, I will be walking elegantly across the stage with my red carpet evening gown.

In exactly 3 weeks, I will overcome my fear of competing for the Miss PA USA pageant!

In exactly 3 weeks, everything will be different. I may or may not win. I may or may not placed and that is okay. Overall, I know I accomplished something so much greater than winning. I have gained the courage to do a pageant that many people are too nervous to try. 😆 Next time, you have the chance to overcome your fear, jump and just do it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newfound Bridge of Motivation

Vulnerability is Dope!...... said by Jiggy Yoon

It is just the beginning.....!