Click Clack and Splish Splash


Click clack, click clack is the sounds of the heels walking on the hardwood floor. ๐Ÿ‘ Splish Splash, splish splash are the endless swimsuits I am wearing store after store after store. ๐ŸŠWho knew this would be a part of my lifestyle?

Lately, I feel like I live at the mall lol. I've been there almost every weekend this past month. I've been looking at different heels to wear and it is so hard because there are so many to chose from. How does a woman chose one pair of heels? I can tell you, it is not easy ๐Ÿคฃ.

You know what is worst than trying on different pair of heels? looking for the right swimsuit! I've tried over dozen and dozen of swimsuits and I still feel like I can't find the one. I sound like I am looking for my husband lol . But no, seriously, when I try on my pageant's swimsuit, I want it to speak to me. I want to feel like BAM, I love it! I am still looking and hoping I have that feeling. I've gone to the mall to try my chances but nothing. I have order some online and now I think I am getting a little warmer. I just hope by the end of next week I can confirm by swimsuit because time is of the essence.๐Ÿ˜Š I can't give up because I might be closer than I realize. This picture below says it all, you never know how close you are to your goal, so keep going. I am going to keep looking for the perfect swimsuit until I find the right one!



Wish me luck yall! ๐Ÿคž

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newfound Bridge of Motivation

Vulnerability is Dope!...... said by Jiggy Yoon

It is just the beginning.....!