Skin Care is #1!


3 months are left until pageant weekend. Time is ticking and I still can't believe it. ⌚ This past weekend I watched the Miss America Pageant and it was amazing. I learned so much from these ladies. I was taking notes myself to prepare for the big weekend. I was so excited to watch Miss Pennsylvania compete because she is a Penn Stater. We are....Penn State! It gives me hope that maybe a Penn Stater can take the crown for Miss Pennsylvania USA, and maybe that can be me!😁😅

Now, more than ever, it has hit me that I am doing this pageant. There is no way of backing out.😊 I've started learning how to use makeup and let me tell you... there is so much too learn from it. After using simple makeup such as foundation and eye shadow, I realize it can damage your skin. When you invest into makeup, you also need to invest in skin care.💓

 Normally, I don't wash my face or cleanse it because I never know what products to use. Recently, I found the product for me!

I am trying some products from Love Fresh Face by Kaylyn Hildreth. Not only have they worked so well for my skin, but they smell so great and they are affordable! Especially the Grapefruit facial and body cleanser, it's my favorite!!!😍 It leaves my face feeling like a baby's bottom, but it also smells so great.

All the products of the Love Fresh Face are natural and handmade. There are so many skin care products out there, but they, either, have too many chemicals or smell disgusting. Nowadays, it is really hard to find good natural products. For two weeks, I have been using the following products and they are great!🙂

1) Grapefruit Facial and Body Cleanser (My favorite! Face feel so soft and smells like grapefruit!)
2) Highlighter (Very long lasting)
3) Rosewater Skin Toner
4) Lemon Sugar Scrub



If you are interested in any of Kaylyn's products. Please check out her products at lovefreshface.com and also feel free to follow her at @lovefreshface on Instagram and Twitter. 😏 They are worth it!! 😍💓💞🙉


Comments

  1. Ahhhh <3 i love reading your blogs, Bee!! & I definitely agree! When i used the face wash, i fell in love!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Newfound Bridge of Motivation

Vulnerability is Dope!...... said by Jiggy Yoon

It is just the beginning.....!