My Motivation is.......???



Week 3 is here! πŸ™‹Wow, I can’t believe it, the weeks are flying by like race cars! As I write this post, I am thinking to myself why did I say I’m going to write weekly blogs? I’m starting to run out of ideas lol If there is something you would like me to write about, please comment below. That way I can keep my blogs interesting!πŸ˜ƒ

So week 3, hmmm…. Reflecting on things I still need to still work on….😫

  •         Learning how to use makeup
  •     Walking in 3-6 inch heels
  •     Becoming a healthier me
  •     Fundraising
  •     And soo much more


You might be thinking, how does Bertha keep motivated when she has so much work to do for a pageant that she has never competed in before? There are two things that keep me motivated….
1)      The hope of inspiring someone during my journey
2)      Teaching people to love their bodies



Preparing for a pageant takes time and dedication. I talked to one of my good friends who has competed in a pageant before and her advice to me was “competing in a pageant is a full time job.” At first I was confused by her statement, but now I understand. Every day, I am thinking and breathing pageant. There is always someone to call, talk to or text, and now blog. All of this can be difficult, so I am constantly reminding myself why I am competing in this pageant. Yea, it will be great to win the crown, but it will be worthwhile if I touch lives along the way.

Love your body for what it is, we weren’t meant to be the same size, texture, color or shape. There is a reason for that, we are all beautiful in our own special ways. I will never achieve a size zero and a size zero will never obtain the curves I have. We are all different and that is okay!πŸ‘

For people who already loved their bodies, great!🎊 But you are not done here, go out today and do something out of your comfortable zone! It is not impossible, I am doing it right now. Competing in a pageant is definitely out of my comfort zone. “Limit like fears are often just an illusion.” Remember that, fear is an idea that prevents us from following our dreams.


Tune in for next week…..Vulnerability is…….you fill in the blank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newfound Bridge of Motivation

Vulnerability is Dope!...... said by Jiggy Yoon

It is just the beginning.....!