It is just the beginning.....!


Hello everyone!! 😃

Thank you for joining me on this journey to Miss PA! I hope you are all able to read my weekly post! I think this is a great way for people to know my personal experience with this pageant. Some people may think this is all roses and rainbows, but it is so much more than that. There are some bumps along the road. So if you are interested in hearing about my journey to Miss PA, you are in the right spot! Continue reading.....

Many times individuals focus on the destination of their goal, but not the journey. I want to change that mentality and focus on this new and challenging journey. The reason I created this blog is to hopefully inspire some one out there to follow their dreams. I want you all to know that following your dreams can lead to some bumps, but you have to overcome those and look at the bigger picture. My favorite quote of all times is "For every thunderstorm, there is a beautiful rainbow." Who would have ever thought that I would be in this pageant? Not me, that is for sure. Yes, I am nervous, but who wouldn't be? I just know that I am moving one step closer to my dream! 😀

That is all I am going to write for now, if you want to hear about how I even started this journey, look out for next's week post on Wednesday!! 😀😉

Love,
Bertha

PS: Each week I will end with an inspiring quote (I'll keep the one from my post lol) :  "For every thunderstorm, there is a beautiful rainbow." 💗💗💗💗

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Newfound Bridge of Motivation

Vulnerability is Dope!...... said by Jiggy Yoon